Help make GreenFest the biggest environmental celebration in the County’s history! You can download marketing materials and view scripted social media content on this page.
GreenFest 2018 is set for Saturday, May 5th from 11:00AM-4:00PM at Jesup Blair Local Park in Silver Spring. Add the 2018 event to your calendar and sign up for our e-alerts on GreenFest .
Flyer (In English and Spanish) PDF
Shareable link: https://youtu.be/opCyulaD4XU
Social Media Promotion
- Join us for GreenFest – where the county comes together, learns together, and takes action together for a healthier environment! With workshops, dance performances, tree climbing and more, there will be plenty of fun for everyone! GreenFest will take place on Sat. May 5th, 11AM-4PM in Jesup Blair Local Park in Silver Spring. #mcgreenfest Learn more: https://montgomerycountygreenfest.blog/
- Have you ever wondered what it’s like to take a ride in an electric vehicle? Looking for ways to garden in small spaces? Join us at GreenFest for opportunities to learn about both of these, and so much more! From free workshops and networking to an interactive Stream Maze and kids’ tree climbing activities, there will be something for everyone! Join us on Saturday May 5th in Jesup Blair Local Park, in Silver Spring. #mcgreenfest Learn more: https://montgomerycountygreenfest.blog/
Download the cover image for Facebook (pictured here):
- Join us for GreenFest – where the county comes together, #learns together, and takes #action together for a #healthier #environment! On 5/5 in Jesup Blair Park in #SilverSpring, #mcgreenfest will feature workshops, dancing, tree climbing & more. https://montgomerycountygreenfest.blog/ @MyGreenMC
- Have you heard? GreenFest is coming to #SilverSpring! On Sat. May 5th, head to Jesup Blair Local Park for free #workshops, #dance #performances, #foodtrucks, and opportunities to meet 80+ exhibitors environmental #businesses and #nonprofit #organizations. www.montgomerycountygreenfest.org/
- Free workshops with #environmental #professionals, #networking, #dancing, #local #food, and more – it must be time for Montgomery County GreenFest! The fun starts on Sat. May 5th, 11AM-4PM in Jesup Blair Park in #SilverSpring. See you there! https://montgomerycountygreenfest.blog/ #mcgreenfest
Download the cover image for Twitter:
Cover Image for Twitter
728mm x 90mm (2063px x 255px) digital ad
480mm x 80mm (1360px x 226px) digital ad
300mm x 600mm (850px x 1700px) vertical digital ad
120mm x 600mm (340px x 1700px) digital ad
160mm x 160mm (453px x 453px) digital ad
300mm x 250mm (850px x 708px) digital ad
The 4th Annual Montgomery County GreenFest
Date: Saturday, May 5th, 2018
Time: 11am – 4pm
Location: Jesup Blair Local Park, 900 Jesup Blair Dr, Silver Spring, MD 20910
On May 5th, the 4th annual Montgomery County GreenFest is returning to Silver Spring! We are taking over Jesup Blair Local Park with exhibitors, kids activities, and workshops all focused on building community and improving our environment.
GreenFest has activities for all ages! Attendees will have opportunities to:
- Enjoy local dancers and musicians, including live performances from local dance organization UpRooted Dance
- Check out kids’ tree climbing activities with Montgomery Parks
- Explore arts and crafts demos and the electric vehicle and car show
- Explore the more than 100 exhibitors and vendors
- Attend a variety of workshops and demonstrations
- Grab a bite to eat at a food truck
- And much more!
For the latest info and updates on the schedule, visit montgomerycountygreenfest.org. Add GreenFest to your calendar: http://bit.ly/GreenFest2018
Montgomery County will provide sign language interpreters and other auxiliary aids or services upon request — with as much advance notice as possible, preferably at least three (3) business days before GreenFest. Contact Jessica Jones at 240-777-7753 (voice) or send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Taking these steps will help us have sufficient time to best meet your needs.
The Montgomery County GreenFest is brought to you by the Montgomery County Government, Montgomery Parks, the City of Takoma Park, WSSC, Poolesville Green, Bethesda Green, One Montgomery Green, the City of Rockville, the City of Gaithersburg, the University of Maryland Extension, Montgomery College, and MCPS Outdoor Environmental Education
.png version (780KB)
.jpg version (772KB)