The 2018 Montgomery County GreenFest is located at Jesup Blair Local Park at 900 Jesup Blair Dr, Silver Spring, MD 20910.
- Due to the anticipated large crowds, public transportation is encouraged.
- This event is rain or shine!
How Do I Get To the GreenFest? (Jump to Section)
How to Get There?
Parking is available at:
- The Montgomery College East Garage at 7740 Fenton St. You’ll cross the footbridge to GreenFest!
- King-13th Street Garage at 8005 13th St. It’s a 2 block walk down Eastern Avenue to GreenFest.
- Kennett Street Garage at 8040 Kennett Street. It’s a 3 block walk down Eastern Avenue to GreenFest.
If driving, try to carpool!
Please factor in the short walk from your car into your schedule
By Walking or Biking:
- Bike racks are available.
- We encourage walking or biking to the GreenFest, if feasible!
- There are 2 Capital Bikeshare stations near GreenFest:
- Fenton Street and New York Avenue
- 13th Street and Eastern Avenue
By Metro and Bus
- GreenFest is a 15 minute walk from the Silver Spring Metro Station and a 20 minute walk from the Takoma Metro Station!
- Numerous Metro and RideOn buses drop off near Jesup Blair Local Park in Silver Spring or Takoma Park.